Friday, February 3, 2012

Favourites: January 2012

Hello Lovelies!

I just have a few favourites to share with you this month.

First is a hair product. I tried a new shampoo this month as per a reccommendation for healthier, stronger hair. It's the L'Oreal Professionelle Delicate Colour Sulfate Free Shampoo. I have colour treated hair and at the moment, its a redish hue. We all know how quick red fades! I love how this shampoo smells and I definitely found it helped keep the colour from fading as quick.
Next favourite is my Benefit Boiing Concealer. Not a new product to me at all, but goodness, its a life saver. I seemed to have an excess of breakouts this month and this concealer was always there to save the day! I love the creamy consistancy and its such a high coverage!

My last favourite is the Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer. I was using the Gosh Velvet Touch primer, but I found the texture too silky and almosy oily on my face. I didn't love it; but I think this one will be my new favourite. The texture is more creamy and definitely not oily at all. It's a lot more reasonably priced than the other primer as well! I wore this one on New Years Eve to the club and it stood up all night and my face looked gorgeous in photos, not oily or shiny. LOVE it!

Anyhow, that's it for favourites this month, we'll see what next month brings! What are some of YOUR favourites this month? Let me know!

xo, Ames

No comments:

Post a Comment