Tuesday, March 20, 2012

FOTD: Beautiful Blues ♥

Hola Chickas!

So, I'm cheating a little on this one, I wore this look a few days ago, but forgot to post it up. I was feeling like I needed something bold & bright to spice up my face. So this is what I came up with. My camera doesn't seem to want to pick up the colours like they appeared but it's close I suppose.




I felt really pretty & really like how the look turned out. It's definitely a little different than what I'd wear on a daily basis, but sometimes I just get ambitious and adventurous with my make up.

What's something you don't do with your make up on a regular basis, but once in a while like to mix it up in your routine?

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous way to wear blue! I love it! I don't think I could ever pull it off though, but you do it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It is quite intense, but maybe you could tone it down a little? The outer corner was supposed to look more deep purple, but I think I got carried away with the blue & ended up liking the outcome. :) If you added a deep purple and faded the blue quicker into the purple it might be more wearable? :)

    ReplyDelete