Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Nail Trend ♥ Colour Blocking


Hello lovelies! 

I hope everything is well with you!  I've been strangely busy lately trying to get the last of my things together in preparation for the big move.  :)  I have had time to notice some of the spring fashion trends, one of which being colour blocking.  This can also be portrayed with the nails!  Here are some of my more recent nail combos in terms of colour blocking! 

[ Nicole by OPI: Kendall on the Katwalk & Orly: Here Comes Trouble ]

[ Sinful Colours: Talk To Me & Rimmel 60 Seconds: Shocker ]


 As I'm sure you can see, it's SO simple to do.  First step is to pick two colours that you think go well together.  This is a lot fo fun for me especially because I have such a large nail polish collection and it's a way for me to use more of the colours more frequently.  When you're painting your nails, you can see the pattern I use.  No two nails are the same colour, each finger on both hands should be sporting the opposite colour.  Get it?  It is simple.  I'm really a big fan of this trend & will definitely continue to sport it into the summer. 

What do YOU think of it?  Have you tried it out?  Will you?

xo, Ames

No comments:

Post a Comment