Tuesday, May 8, 2012

April Luxe Box ♥

Hey everyone! 

Hope you're all well! :)  Today I'm going to share what I recieved in my Loose Button Luxe Box today!  Let's get started!


First thing I noticed was the adorable little daffodil pin!  April is daffodil month & Loose Button partnered up with The Canadian Cancer Society to help join the fight against cancer & support those living with it!  As a member of the Loose Button community you could opt to donate one or more items from your Luxe Box for the Canadian Cancer Society.  I actually didn't realize this until I got the little card in my Luxe Box today, but it was a cute idea!  I will definitely be putting the pin on my coat & wearing it proudly! 

The next thing I pulled out was the Essie nail polish (of course!)  I reserved this as the item for my first in line product.  It's a lovely pale lavender colour with a pretty iridescent shimmer.  I love Essie polishes, I think they're fabulous quality and I am so excited to have a new one to add to my collection.  This one is in the colour "She's Picture Perfect."  Essie always has the cutest names for their polishes! 

Then there was the Bobos Remi Leave-In Conditioner.   I believe this was also a choice for the first in line program this month.  I'm looking forward to trying this product out as well as lately I've become really in to leave in conditioners, in an attempt to help repair and restore my hair.  This spray smells absolutely delicious.  It's supposed to help define waves, prevent breakage, add shine & help with manageability.  I'm really hoping this is all possible with my crazy hair lately!

The next item I pulled out was the Yves Rocher Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover for sensitive eyes.  This couldn't have come at a better time, I legitimately just ran out of my old make-up remover and needed some new stuff.  I'm not overly picky with make-up remover as long as its not a terribly oily formula.  This is a perfect size to toss in my make-up bag on the go!  It's good for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers (that's me!!) 

The final items I pulled out were the Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo & Conditioner.  I am currently using these products out on my own, I purchased the full size products probably 2 weeks before I received my box.  So far, I really enjoy the products, especially the smell.  In all honesty, I'm not entirely sure I notice any drastic difference in the weight of my hair, but it does the job in terms of washing and conditioning my hair. 
So that's it this month!  What did you guys get in your Luxe Boxes?  Let me know in a comment below, or link me to your blogpost!

xx, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment